Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Navigation Menu

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Veena Malik Plays Prostitute in Zindagi 50 - 50


Bollywood actress Veena Malik playing a character of prostitute in upcoming movie zindagi 50 50.this is a true story of a girl.the movie is being dubbed in a various languages including tamil.Veena Malik wore a black bikini during the shooting.
Veena said  "I think this character is realistic rather than bold. This is a true story of a girl and I have given more than my 100 percent, thanks to Madhuri, the character I am playing,"
The actress was in jaipur promoting her movie Zindagi 50:50 at Inox and Dainik Nav Jyoti where she got mobbed and had to cut short her visit as the crowd of over thousands of enthusiastic fans went out of control just to get a glimpse of her and to meet her personally.
Veena Malik said, “Jaipur is a very beautiful city and I am very happy that I get a chance to come here and to meet my lovely fans who have always supported me. I am here to promote my movie Zindagi 50:50 where I am playing a very challenging role and I hope that people would love it. I am looking forward for my Bollywood movie ‘The City That Never Sleeps’ which is produced by Satish Reddy and Directed by Haroon Rashid which based on Night Life”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment